Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Best Tux Possible





One day I was invited along with Kacy and her bridesmaids to go look at dresses for the bridesmaids. Naturally dress shopping is not my forte and my knowledge and opinions about dresses is insignificant. Coming to this realization a few dresses in, I made my way over to Men’s Warehouse to look for the perfect wedding suit.

After spending a few minutes in the store I was approached by an older gentleman who asked if I could be helped. I informed him that I wanted to rent a Tuxedo for my wedding, he rolled his eyes a little and informed that I was fifth person to come in this morning, granted they had only opened 30 minutes before my arrival. I think he was upset because his job wasn't to help pick out wedding bundles so he was just bored. He did however take my measurements.

I spent the next fifteen minutes or so wandering around waiting for the Masters of Weddings to be available to help me pick out tuxedos. Unfortunately I couldn’t remember the exact colors of our wedding other than Purple, Teal, Silver, and White. The inability to recall the precise colors caused me to chose the wrong purple, luckily it was fixed later down the line.

We went through and found the right color of suits for me, the groomsmen, and the fathers. During this selection we picked out different color vests, and ties to help bring in the full theme of the wedding. I carefully selected my colors so that it would be clear who was getting married, I don’t want there to be any confusion for the guests. It was fun trying on different jackets and seeing how they looked on me. I must saying dressing up all fancy can be pretty fun.

Once we started to enter the information into the system to start the rental process, Kacy made her way over to help finalize colors and patterns. We only had to make two changes, get the right color of purple, and change the pattern for the Dads.

 I must say that it was quite a successful visit, I can’t wait to wear that suit down the aisle!

No comments:

Post a Comment